National Leadership Center
Today’s Israel is largely a secular society, distanced from its biblical roots and heritage. The significant number of emigrants from outside Israel whose children have little understanding of their heritage has exacerbated this situation. As a young nation, nearly 28% of Israel’s population is under the age of fourteen, compared to about 17% in other Western countries. Israeli leaders are aware of and concerned about these trends as they consider the future of their country.
Increasing involvement by Israel’s military, government entities and municipalities draws participants from across the nation of Israel as they seek to shape their leaders of tomorrow, making the program a one-of-a-kind National Leadership initiative in Israel and the Middle East.
At a Glance
- Experiential outdoor learning environment on 142 acres in Ariel, Israel.
- Seven large ropes climbing challenges: The Odyssey, Alpine Tower, Climbing Wall, Leap of Faith, Giant Swing, Low Ropes, and Team Development Course.
- Current guest capacity of 12,000 annually.
- Proprietary Take 5: Becoming A Leader curriculum.
- Key relationships with and endorsed by Israeli Ministry of Education and Israel Defense Forces.
- Guests include: Teens in Public Schools ages 12 to 20 years, Israel’s Youth Movements, Israeli Defense Forces, Police, Fire, and Prison System Personnel, Municipalities, Regional Councils and Businesses.
- More than 50,000 participants have attended a program at the Leadership Center in Ariel.
“The future of the Ariel National Leadership Development Center holds great potential as education in Israel is intentionally refocused to develop the dynamics of national identity, life purpose, and destiny in the next generations. I invite you to join me, by both supporting and participating in this exciting initiative.”— Gideon Saar